We have come to Colorado from Spain to see family who live here and previously lived in Aspen!
So knowing the area we chose mountain lodge to stay overnight for a trip from Eagle!
It was a great experience ! Old world ambiance at its best!
The staff were great and the pool was exactly what was needed after a hard days skiing!
Breakfast , Afternoon cookies and and drinks were welcome too !
It was also interesting to read the history of the Chalet and its predecessors! We loved the paintings and the overall decor of the walls and exterior flower paintings .
I would think that Christmas would also be a great time to visit , the atmosphere would be phenomenal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly, casual ski lodge centrally located at the base of Aspen Mountain. Directly diagonal to shuttle service and two blocks from the Gondola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Mountain Chalet Aspen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Chalet Aspen Hotel Aspen
- Mountain Chalet Hotel Aspen
- Aspen Mountain Chalet Hotel