We loved this hotel. We headed to Aspen from Denver on a spur of the moment trip and they stayed open late so that we could check in after 10. The bed was super comfortable and the room reminded me of being in someone's home with huge Chalet like furniture. One of our favorite parts was the little balcony off of the room where we could have our coffee or wine and see the mountains. We were able to walk downtown due to the convenient location. It also happened to be the least expensive I could find while searching from my phone on the drive down.
There was a HUGE breakfast buffet and I was able to get a tray and take breakfast in bed to my boyfriend.
I would definitely recommend parking behind the hotel on the street instead of under the hotel. The garage is SUCH a tight fit, even for my small SUV.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly, casual ski lodge centrally located at the base of Aspen Mountain. Directly diagonal to shuttle service and two blocks from the Gondola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Mountain Chalet Aspen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Chalet Aspen Hotel Aspen
- Mountain Chalet Hotel Aspen
- Aspen Mountain Chalet Hotel