Love The Little Nell!!!
This was probably my 4th or 5th time staying at the Nell, but first time for the summer. This hotel is simply the single best service of any hotel I've ever stayed at. Whether you want a ride somewhere, or a complex concierge request, the team at this hotel seems to genuinely love thier job, are always friendly & enjoy helping the guests. Aspen gets a bad rap for being snooty, but I think it's the opposite.
The beds are incredibly comfy, the room amenities are wonderful, the location is in the center of everything & ski in/out for your winter adventures. The property is exquisitely maintained in every possible area, the Tavern or Elevation 49 restaurants are some of the best in Aspen....
The summer weather was stunning. Warm days, cool nights, wildflowers everywhere & lots of activities catering to anything you can dream up!
This hotel sets a standard that cannot be beat.
My ONLY gripes are no in-room coffee, and the taupe-beige overload in every room.
1) One of my favorite vacation things is quietly lounging in bed as I wake up with a fresh cup of coffee. Unless you order & wait for intrusive room service, or dress & walk down the street, it ain't happening.
2) You better love taupe/beige because EVERYTHING in the room is the same color. The pictures online show more color varation than I've ever found. Taupe carpets, walls, ceiling, bathroom walls, floor tile, bathroom counters, granite fireplace, ..... the designer even had light taupe comforters made. Literally, you are completely wrapped in an awful beige. They have color themed rooms, but even the least taupe rooms, the Blue Rooms, are 90%+ taupe. Maybe the next remodel will change this, but not stop my next visit. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Little Nell is Aspen's only five-star, five-diamond hotel, offering luxury services and unparalleled access to America's most famous mountain town. Guests of The Little Nell enjoy coveted ski in/ski out privileges to historic Aspen Mountain, a cosmopolitan yet intimate ambiance, haute cuisine, and exclusive adventures and amenities designed to rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit. Relax in the elegance and ease of The Little Nell: Aspen's most legendary hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Little Nell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Little Nell Hotel Aspen
- Little Nell Hotel Aspen
- Little Nell Aspen