“world class on the slope” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 36 Hotels in Aspen
GreenLeadersSilver level
Stockholm, Sweden
“world class on the slope”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

The little nell is a combination of an excellent business hotel and vacation hotel, siyuated right by the gondola of aspen mountain. the hotel is very nice, luxuary style and still very laid-back but professional service. the rooms aree great, large with very nice bathrroms with both tub, separate shower and the rooms have a very nice fireplace. Overall one of the best hotels I have stayed in globally and I have stayed in a at least 400.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank fingerboss

Loveland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

We were able to stay this last fall. It was her first time in Aspen and my second. We found a fall "deal" with The Little Nell which beat out every other location in Aspen. I had no idea what the Little Nell was and had no idea what to expect. Turns out this was the best 3 night stay I've ever had. The location of the Little Nell is perfect, walking distance to everything! This place is classy, quiet, comfortable and clean. The staff is amazingly helpful and even take time to remember names...really? Perhaps some of you expect all of this service, but in my experience it's hard to find quality 360 degrees. The Little Nell achieved a perfect rating by myself, my girlfriend and even our Golden Retriever. We will be back!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Andee S
Frankfurt, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

What a terrific place. We had a suite and plenty of space for us. The bath was huge and everything you can imagine. Since it isn't as big as many other hotels in Aspen, it feels very exclusive. It's right at the gondola so it's ski in and ski out.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tokyowife
douglasville, ga.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

My friends and I stayed at The Little Nell for 3 nights the first week in December and we never wanted to leave. The reviews on The Little Nell on Tripadvisor are what helped me decide to stay here.
Our room was just amazing, the beds and linens are great quality, we had a great view of the mountains and ski runs from our balcony, heated floors in the bathroom, the fireplace you cut on and off with a switch, I mean I can go on and on.
The turn down service is really nice. We would come back to our room with little rugs for our feet by our bed, chocolates and water on the nightstand, relaxing music playing and the fireplace going...we loved it.
One thing that The Little Nell does that no other hotel does that I have ever stayed at and it really speaks volume....the snacks and drinks ( sodas, juice, assorted waters) are complimentary and restocked daily.
The staff are some of the best I have ever come across. From the way you are greeted upon arrival, the bellhop ( I can't think of the proper word) always remembered my name, the guys who drove the complimentary shuttle, the concierge arranging fabulous dinners and suggestions of where to eat, and the honesty of something I asked regarding a day excursion I was thinking about doing. Too long of a story to put on here but I greatly appreciated her honesty.
The hot chocolate here is fabulous!
There are so many little things that The Little Nell does that other hotels take for granted that just keep adding up. I cannot say enough great things about them.
Do yourself a favor and stay at this hotel!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank luvthenub
Miami, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I am not really easy to satisfy. I promise you will not be disappointed by this hotel. Everything is perfect as long as you pay the price. One of the best places I have stayed. Service was incredible. Love this place. I cannot find a place like that in Los Angeles.

Room Tip: room 33 is next to the ski room so you don't even have to put after ski boots, you just go with...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Chantal K
Overland Park, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

We were there for 3 nights at the start of ski season, and our stay was fantastic. The whole place is gorgeous, rooms are large and comfortable, and transportation service is so convenient. The staff is always friendly, service is perfect, and the breakfast in room was delicious. Overall, we have nothing but great things to say about this place, and will definitely be staying there again.

Room Tip: Mountainside room have a great view of Aspen mountain.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank BetaBerry
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I was in Aspen for business purpose with 2 customers. We stayed in this wonderful hotel 2 nights just before the end of the Winter season.

The service has been always incredible and so much friendly. The rooms are very nice and so much comfortable.

Just looking to go back again

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank WorldSkiing
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aspen
The St. Regis Aspen Resort
Hotel Aspen
Hotel Aspen
#13 of 36 in Aspen
4.0 of 5 stars 396 reviews

Been to The Little Nell? Share your experiences!