Great hotel, friendly staff, continental breakfast included, wifi in room. The closeness to the lift is the best feature. Our room is spacious. They do a wine and cheese night over the weekend, great way to meet the other guests. Have stayed here 4 times.
- Also Known As:
- The Independence Square Hotel
- The Independence Square Hotel Aspen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Independence Square hotel, Aspen's historic landmark lodge, offers modern-day convenience just one block from Aspen Mountain. Located in the heart of downtown Aspen and directly across the street from the Ruby Park bus station, you can take a step back in time without leaving the conveniences of today. The Independence Square hotel, Aspen's only lodge on the downtown mall, provides concierge and guest services; a complimentary continental breakfast; a rooftop hot tub and deck; high-speed wireless Internet; and air conditioning. Frias Properties of Aspen guests also receive free passes to the Aspen Club & Spa, the valley's premier full-service spa and workout facility. (Passes to the Aspen Club & Spa can be picked up from any Frias Properties front desk during business hours.) The Rubey Park bus station, less than a block away, offers free transportation around Aspen as well as free buses to Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk and Snowmass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Independence Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.