My stay started with me noticing the bed was slightly messy and then finding hairs on the sheets. I had to ask for the bed to be changed. Then:
1) The walls are paper-thin and I could hear the TV in the next room, the party in the lounge, and the snowplows.
2) The paint was peeling in the shower.
3) The showerhead was about to fall out of the wall.
4) There were urine stains all over the floor around the toilet.
5) In the morning I found that there was only decaf in my room, so when I called at 6am to get regular coffee I found out that the front desk didn't open until 7am. Seriously??
All in all, one of the worst hotel experiences I have had for the money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Aspen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.