“Unsure about the hype..does Aspen know pizza?” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Benton, Wisconsin
“Unsure about the hype..does Aspen know pizza?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I went here one night for dinner. First of all, we stood at the entrance for about 10 minutes before anyone acknowledged or greeted us. We were seated, took about 5-10 minutes to give our drink order. We decided on the meat pizza (I don't remember what the menu calls it). The menu didn't give a size or provide a selection of sizes. I assumed the pizza would be a typical size, especially at 22 dollars. The server brought the pizza to the table, and I had to stop myself from laughing. I thought she had given us the wrong food. The pie was small, something you would expect for a child. (and we ordered this to SHARE!). We both know immediately we would be going somewhere else for dinner. I wasn't going to bother ordering anything else. Then we had to wait a good while for the bill. The pizza was good, but I'm not sure I would dine here again due to the less than stellar service.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Basalt
“Fantastic Lasagna”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Last time I had lasagna this good was in a little town in Northern Italy. Perfect with a glass of wine. A little spendy, but well worth the price!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

The staff and the pizza are amazing. Wesley was as kind as could be and made sure that we had everything we needed. Cant wait to go back. They made our Aspen stay that much better.

Visited March 2014
Bahamas
“ate here a bunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Love this place - great pizza, people and wine. Had their mussels- out of sight! Really recommend this place for a great mix of local and tourists at very reasonable $

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Love the Bruscetta ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

The bruscetta is amazing! So is the pizza. Everything is homemade, and the menu is wide and great. The names of things are very creative, they have a pizza named after each mountain in Aspen. Also great for kids. I recommend this restaurant for everyone!