“Must Visit when in Aspen” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #82 of 148 Restaurants in Aspen
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
“Must Visit when in Aspen”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Nice place to take teens. Good food, plenty to see and will visit again. Just a short walk from the gondola.

Visited July 2012

Aspen, Colorado
“Kids love it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Diner food, milk shakes, hamburgers etc. Loud but great location one story up and if you get tired of waiting for your food you can go downstairs and browse about 1000 pairs of jeans!

Visited August 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
“Great veggie burger, excellent service, awesome comfort food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

After a long morning walking Aspen and a ride up the gondola and hiking Aspen Mtn, we headed to Boogies! We sat on the patio and had a great server. The onion rings are awesome, the veggie burger with our toppings, excellent! It was a great way to fuel up for more walking around Aspen.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Bad service!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

I really liked the variety they had on the menu. It has a pretty cool 50s diner atmosphere. I was seated almost right away and she took my order. I didn't see her again for 10 to 15 minutes. Sitting there needing a refill another waitress came over and asked if I needed a refill. She was very attentive to her tables and I thanked her. During all of this I can see my order sitting up there ready to go and getting cold. I figured it was mine because I ordered a side of sweet potato fries to go with my buffalo burger. I watched her walk by it many times and look at it. She finally made eye contact with me and ran over to get my food. Surprise, my fries were cold and my burger was barely warm. She brought me a new side of fries and never came back to check on me or asked how my food was. The sweet potato fries were good when they came out warm, but my burger was well done when it was supposed to be medium. I just ate it because I didn't want to deal with it. The manager came by and got me another refill and took my credit card. After about ten minutes, I asked the manager where my card was. He looked at me puzzled and went to the back. Finally, my waitress came back with my card and never said a word to me. I wanted to like this place, but bad service and mediocre food killed it for me. I won't be back.

Paw Paw, Michigan
“Good comfort food in Aspen”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Boogies diner is upstairs in a clothing store. The food was awesome. The only downside was the patio was the only area open... it was very hot and uncomfortable because they have high walls and there was no air movement,.

Visited July 2012