“One of Aspen's finest dining experienced” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #51 of 146 restaurants in Aspen
Cuisines: American, European, French
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Highlands, New Jersey
“One of Aspen's finest dining experienced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

We were a very large group but the wait staff were professional and efficient. I can't say enough about the awesome dining experience. The food was outstanding; we ordered the tuna, scallops, beef stroganoff and lobster. Everything was so good we shared. The only down side was the one long table for the group was not conducive to small group conversation. I strongly recommend you try this one.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
Tallinn, Estonia
“Famous”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

The food and service are great, as in many other restaurants in town. Nothing extra. Some celebrities say they love it but I honestly could not see why. I may be blind.

Visited January 2013
Aspen, Colorado
“Wonderful!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I really like the atmosphere: decorations, lights, music. I like soft sofas they have. I really like light music on a background. Cocktails they have are soooo tasty!!! Lamb is so scrumptious. I will gladly go again.

Visited September 2012
Oro Valley, Arizona
“Incredible Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food was indeed incredible. The Wine Steward informative and always ready to take care of us. Service was excellent. The atmosphere was very nice and private. I can't wait to go back when I return to Aspen. If I had anything negative to say it would be the signage. It is easy to miss this gem.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Went for dinner with my husband before Christmas. Food was lovely, I had the elk and it was sensational. Our waiter was nice and attentive however there was another waiter working who was very annoying, loud and obnoxious. Very glad he wasn't our waiter. Wine list was good. Would recommend.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere