“Excellent tequila selection” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Denver, Colorado
“Excellent tequila selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Ribeye sandwich on lunch menu is great. Comes with spicy aioli. Awesome margaritas and tequila selection. Great service at the bar.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

New Orleans, Louisiana
“ok food terrible service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Meatballs were ok, but small portion...the sub was two small 4" pieces with a couple meatballs. We waited at least 1 hr for the food and no one offered to refill our drinks during that time. I had to ask for sweetner for my tea which took another 15 min. Not enough employees to take care of the customers.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
“We Did Not Order Meatballs !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Meatballs have never been my favourite but we were walking by the restaurant (which is always packed) and decided to enjoy the patio weather! I had a turkey sandwich on sourdough which was very good. My husband had a Greek Salad that didn't look good but actually was delicious! Should we ever go back to Aspen I would try the meatballs :)

Aspen, Colorado
“Menu doesn't do it Justice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

If you are standing outside reading the menu... GO IN AND EAT! it has excellent dishes all meatball related and well prepared and tasty!!! you won't regret eating here!!!! Friendly staff and fun location.

Visited May 2014
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Great meatballs - Stingy portions”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I really wanted to give this a Very Good rating due to the flavor, but unfortunately was disappointed by the unrealistic portions and poor service. The Mini Buffalo Balls were a delight with a sauce you wanted to dip your bread in (we did)!

My wife & I split a Shack Sub which is a signature with Italian sausage and meatballs. It was very good, but we had to rearrange the meat to have a very small portion of each on each half. This was not a mistake as my son & his wife split another sandwich with similar results. My other son, 16 y/o did a whole sandwich on his own and commented "Where's the beef?".

Fries were great! The day was beautiful for diner/crowd watching on the sidewalk. Tip of the day = If you sit on the patio select a table that is not on a slope if you can.

The server was so inattentive watching the crowd and who was watching her, that she could not remove an empty plate and transport it to the bucket without dropping silverware. We might go back someday for the quality of the food certainly not the quantity or service.

• Visited June 2014