“Friendly service and useful storage facilities” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 53 Outdoor Activities in Aspen
More attraction details
Owner description: Our ski shop is locally owned and operated and has been serving Aspen/Snowmass for 25 years * Dedicated staff, with a personalized approach to service * customer service guaranteed! * Open daily 8:00am-8:00pm * Overnight ski storage & lockers available * Lowest prices for the quality of equipment and service * Exchange your equipment at either location * 20% discount on all ski repairs, tuning, and hot waxes.
Manchester
3 attraction reviews
“Friendly service and useful storage facilities”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Hired a demo package from Incline - had great advice from the staff in the shop and the skis that were hired were perfect for us. We were also able to store our skis and boots at Incline and the staff in the storage area were also great. It really made it easy for us storing the skis and boots here as it is really close to both the Gondola and the bus station - definitely worth the $5 per night.

Sag Harbor
12 attraction reviews
“Great demo package”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I have never had such a quick fitting and liked my gear so much! They made it so easy and even quickly refunded me for the day my friend didn't ski. When I told them the kind of skier I was, they took me on my word and gave me the perfect ski/boot combo. The location also can't be beat, right at the end of the stairs of the Aspen gondola!

Buffalo Grove, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
“Great Experience with Demo Skis and Boots”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

My husband, son and I just completed a 6 day trip to Snowmass/Aspen. We often have had trouble with our boot rentals- my husband has flat feet, my son has large calves and I guess i am just sensitive. It usually takes us 45 minutes to get fitted but on this occasion we were done in 15 minutes. We told them what we wanted and the problems we have had, and they brought out the right boots immediately. We never had a single problem with our boots and it was the best skiing ever with regards to comfort and excellence of equipment. In the past we have rented premium skis but having the demos was the best, and the service we received and the level of equipment was really excellent.

Visited January 2013
Dallas, Texas
“As Tina Turner sang-"Simply the Best" for ski rentals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We have been coming to Snowmass for over 20 years. Our first stop when we arrive in town is always Incline Ski Shop. Johnny and his entire team are so friendly they almost seem like family! Incline has the breadth of equipment to satisfy everyone that we have taken there-from an absolute beginner to VERY picky expert skiers. In addition to having the best possible equipment, the atmosphere in the shop is laid back and very inviting. We have sent dozens of folks to Johnny and Incline and we have consistently heard back how well they have been treated. If you want a stuffy, we-know-better-than-you experience, then go to one of the other shops in the Village. If you simply want the best that Aspen/Snowmass has to offer in ski equipment rentals-then see the folks at Incline.

Columbia, South Carolina, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Friendly staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Incline was the perfect place to buy gear and rent skis. Everyone was really nice and accommodating. They go above and beyond to make sure you have the right gear and comfortable in whatever you rent. I highly recommend Incline for when you travel to Snowmass and Aspen!