“Grrrrreat food, just pricey” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
New York City, New York
“Grrrrreat food, just pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Just got lunch there--an amazing chicken tortilla soup and a delectable kale/craisin/goat cheese salad. Cool atmosphere, a mix of families and celebrity-types. Too bad the food set me back $18 but we're in Aspen, I guess. Worth it, and I'll definitely return to try the coffee.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Nice lunch on a nice day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Anywhere else, I'd give this an average ranking, but for Aspen, it is pretty good. The breakfasts look great, but we missed it by 2 minutes. Settled for quiche and a caprese sandwich. Both were good. Latte's and Chai were also decent. Sitting outside on a sunny day was priceless. But waiting an hour to get our food was a joke. They should at least give free drink refills if they are going to make you wait that long.

Haywards Heath, United Kingdom
“Excellent coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

This is one of those lovely coffee houses that serves home made everything. It's one of the healthier places to eat if you want great food. Also serves excellent coffee and cakes!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Cute coffee house within walking distance to almost everything ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Stopped by Peaches on my last day in Aspen. Was a quick walk to the shops in town / Ajax mountain. I had a latte and a chocolate croissant. The pastry was pretty awesome and pretty large. The other pastries in the case looked equally appealing but I cannot comment to how they tasted. The latte was standard but the service was a little slow. Overall a cute place with a great location.

Grand Junction, Colorado
“Not very fresh”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in on our way out of Aspen just to grab some sweets for the road. I'm guessing pastries aren't the speciality of the house.

I ordered: one chocolate cream tart, It was ok but nothing to write home about. One banana cream tart, no banana flavor even from the black banana pieces I ate looking for the flavor. A lemon bar, it tasted like canned lemon. One piece of carrot cake....the best by far. The cake was moist and very flavorful.

The service was slow and the staff seemed a little confused and not very friendly. I kinda got the impression they were doing me a favor by taking my order. In fact, I think I might have said thank you as I was walking out the door.