“Wow food. Crazy good food.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Newport, Rhode Island
“Wow food. Crazy good food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

There’s always been some terrific breakfast choices in Aspen. From the old Weinerstube to other institutions such as Poppy Cocks and the Main Street Bakery, each of whom serve great fair. On a recent visit I visited Peach’s Café and they’re serving some extraordinary food. Wow food. Crazy good food. Many of their dishes are truly inspired. I’ve haven’t been this pleasantly surprised by a breakfast/lunch joint since I don’t know when. In the week that I was there I had breakfast at Peaches three times, once for lunch and I brought their Italian sandwich on the place back east with me. The three breakfast items I enjoyed were the “Open Face”, the “Tuscan” and the “Farm Table”. If you can make it to Peachs during your next visit to Aspen you owe it to yourself to try one of these creations. Wait! I forgot to mention, fresh squeezed OJ and great coffee too.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Los Gatos
“Great Place for Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

While walking around Aspen we walked past Peachs several times and it was always crowded. There are maybe 10 tables outside (plus seating inside) which probably adds to the popularity of Peachs. We decided to eat lunch there one day and each had a sandwich. They were on the expensive side and wondered why the place was so popular with those prices. Well, the sandwiches were delicious and very well prepared and tasty and we could understand why the place was always crowded. You order at the counter and can buy drinks, chips, cookies etc while you order and pay for the entrees. The food was a bit slow being delivered to the table because of the crowd of people eating there.

• Visited September 2011