“The essence of Aspen.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 36 Hotels in Aspen
Scottsdale, Arizona
“The essence of Aspen.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

This hotel is the best in town. Service is amazing and amenities beyond compare. From the common areas to the hot tub and spa, it is amazing! Make sure to try the new Italian restaurant, homemade breads and pastas.

• Stayed December 2013
StRegisAspen, General Manager at The St. Regis Aspen Resort, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Dear Valued St. Regis Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to post such positive comments about your recent stay at The St. Regis Aspen Resort. It means so much to us to hear that our guests had an enjoyable time staying with us during their travels. I am also pleased to hear that you enjoyed our amenities during your stay and that you received uncompromising service from our new restaurant, Trecento Quindici Decano.

Thank you again for your feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back to Aspen in the future!

H. Steenge-Hart, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

My wife and I spent a night at The St Regis last week and had a great evening. The room was really nice and the room service was on top of it. Everybody was very nice and the lobby is a great place to have a drink and just chill out after skiing Ajax all day. Thanks again and see you again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
StRegisAspen, General Manager at The St. Regis Aspen Resort, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Dear Valued St. Regis Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post such touching comments regarding your recent stay at The St. Regis Aspen Resort. I am overwhelmed by your pleasant recommendation of our property’s recent renovation by Lauren Rottet Studios, our commitment to bespoke service and the service you received in our lounge. It was an absolute pleasure having you as our guests and we sincerely look forward to welcoming you to the resort again in the near future.

Kind regards,
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

I've stayed at this property 3 times now, but only once after the spectacular renovation. All my high expectations were met. [I'm somewhat of a seasoned traveler. I love posh hotels, and have stayed at the Ritz Carlton Beaver Creek and Montage in Deer Valley].The property is now updated and very attractive to the next jet-set generation. Service is excellent. It starts with a pick-up at the charming Aspen airport where you are welcomed with bottled water. The hotel is just about 15 min away. Receptionists at check-in are pleasant and professional. I got a one level room upgrade courtesy of platinum Amex FHR, from superior to deluxe. I believe the deluxe rooms have a slightly better view. They did a great job with the rooms. No complaints. Gorgeous desk, bed and posh bath. It's not a ski-in/out property, but it's just a easy 2 block walk to Aspen mountain. If you rent skis from 4 mountain sports, they will hold your skis at the base of the mountain, which is nice. We never ate at the property, except for room service, and only because we have so many favorites in town. In short, stay here. I got snowed in, and had to stay an extra night in Aspen. Poor me. The hotel upgraded us to a 1 bedroom suite, which put a big smile on my face.

Dear Valued St. Regis Aspen Guest,

We are so pleased you decided to stay with us once again on your recent vacation to beautiful Aspen, CO. We are pleased you have been able to take advantage of all that Aspen and The St. Regis have to offer, including our uncompromising service and newly renovated guestrooms.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the resort again in the near future. It was a privilege having you as our guest.

Kind Regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

We just spent our family holiday at The St. Regis and we loved our experience with our friendly staff and our beautiful surroundings. We had a wonderful time due to the excellent staff that you have established there. A special thanks to John Dugan for providing us with safe transportation to the airport. The hotel is beautiful and the service is 5 star. We are looking forward to our future trips to St. Regis!!
-the Parnevik family, Jupiter FL

• Stayed December 2013
StRegisAspen, General Manager at The St. Regis Aspen Resort, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Dear Valued St. Regis Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and experiences from your recent family vacation at The St. Regis Aspen Resort. It is such a pleasure to have read your positive feedback. I am delighted to hear that you were able to enjoy the accommodations, location and airport shuttle.

I sincerely hope that when you return to Aspen you will consider staying with us once again. We look forward to welcoming you back to Aspen in the future.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

We came he this last week as part of our family Colorado tour of the Rockies! We enjoyed our time here and loved the 5 star service and rooms! Great staging point to hit the slopes with the family! Only downside was our spa experience. My wife has a lot of treatments and she told me that the therapist here was obviously new and a little unequal in her massage. She massaged one side differently than the other. Hotel was amazing though and we will be coming back!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued St. Regis Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent family vacation at The Resort. We are pleased to hear that your overall interactions with our staff were pleasant and helpful and that you enjoyed our recently redesigned guest rooms and resort. We are sorry to hear, however, that your experience in the spa was less than what you expected during your stay and we sincerely apologize that the service you received was below par. Please know that we take all comments posted seriously and appreciate the feedback as it is of the utmost importance to us to help in maintaining and improving our service standards. We thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. If there is anything we may assist you with further, please feel free to reach out to my office at info@stregisaspen.com.

We do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to The St. Regis Aspen Resort again in the future.

Kind Regards,
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel for two years in a row for a conference and ski trip and have had an incredible experience from top to bottom. Virginia is the best property manager at any hotel I have ever stayed at. She and her team do everything to ensure that your stay is perfect and all needs are attended to.

I can't recommend this place enough!! GO, SKI, RELAX, HAVE FUN, ENJOY!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear St. Regis Aspen Guest,

We are very pleased that you had the opportunity to stay at The St. Regis Aspen Resort on your vacation to beautiful Aspen, CO. We sincerely appreciate your kind recommendation of our establishment and the uncompromising service you received from our staff, specifically Virginia and her team. Of course, we are saddened your experience had to come to an end, but we would love to have you here anytime as our guest; so please come stay with us again soon!

Kindest Regards,
Dallas,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

From the moment we arrived, the service and experience was wonderful. The staff went above and beyond in every aspect. They offered to unpack our luggage, run bath water, anything and everything we could imagine and more. Plus, the room was... perfect! OMG, we just laid in bed and looked out over the mountains. It was majestic.

I loved how they had a sensor so when I approached the bathroom at night a dimly lit light turned on so as to help me get there without waking my bride or blinding me. I also thought it was fun to have a TV in the bathroom mirror. Finally, I loved the dark chocolates every evening with turn down service along with and a million other brilliantly added touches.

My bride ordered the smores and raved about it for DAYS. I believe the marshmallow's were homemade along with the snicker doodle cookies. The staff saw that she and a friend were sitting outside so they turned on the fire pits early and treated them royally. I believe they even prepared the smores for them (layering everything accordingly) and offered to even roast them if that proved too much for the ladies.

The breakfast was wonderful (room service and restaurant) as noted in a separate review. Needless to say, try the Huevos Rancheros or the Eggs Benedict. You'll thank me!

When you stay at the Regis and pay their prices, you expect more, but they take more to another level!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
StRegisAspen, General Manager at The St. Regis Aspen Resort, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Dear Valued St. Regis Aspen Guest,

We so appreciate you and your bride spending your Aspen vacation at The St. Regis Aspen Resort. We are pleased to hear that you appreciated all of the touches of our newly renovated resort and restaurant, and that received uncompromising services from so many members of our staff. We are glad that overall you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back to The St. Regis Aspen Resort again in the future.

H.Steenge-Hart, General Manager

Been to The St. Regis Aspen Resort? Share your experiences!