Perfect location in the middle of town and recent renovations are beautiful. We loved our room and the bathroom was beautiful, as well. Lobby and public spaces were very comfortable and social and there is a nice vibe to this hotel. I would return without hesitation and loved Aspen. We were there in winter but I'd love to go back in summer. Chic town but with a laid back, fun vibe. The hotel Food & Wine signature restaurant was overrated, though. Very expensive and not overly remarkable.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Aspen Resort Hotel Aspen
- The St. Regis Aspen Resort Hotel
- St Regis Aspen
- St Regis Resort Aspen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The lavishly renovated St. Regis Aspen Resort offers a luxurious spa; world-renowned winter sports like skiing, sledding, and snowboarding; fine dining; and impressive event spaces in Colorado. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Starwood, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The St. Regis Aspen Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.