“Exceptional service.” 5 of 5 stars

4th Night Free & Credit
Ranked #7 of 36 Hotels in Aspen
“Exceptional service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I had the most perfect espresso martini at the lobby bar. I hate being high maintenance, but I'm very particular about my espressotinis. My bartender Byron accommodated my every request and made it exactly the way I like it.

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

My wife and I have been staying at this hotel 3 times a winter for 8 years. We've always liked it, but they had a change of management within the last year and now we LOVE it! Lots more attention to guest care and needs, quicker responses to requests, and a general attitude that has been inbued on all staff that they are to make sure the guest satisfaction is paramount. Also, a redecoration of the rooms and public areas has improved the esthetics quite a bit. If you want a great resort experience where you're greeted with a smile and left with a smile, you couldn't do better.

Room Tip: The spa could stand to train their masseuses better. It's an uneven experience; sometimes you ge...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
StRegisAspenResort, General Manager at The St. Regis Aspen Resort, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Dear Valued St. Regis Aspen Guest,

I would sincerely like to thank you for taking the time to post such heartwarming comments regarding your recent stay at The St. Regis Aspen Resort. I am overwhelmed by your kind recommendation of our property and our bespoke service. It is always a pleasure to have return guests at our resort and we sincerely look forward to welcoming you to the resort again in the near future.

Kind regards,
Whitehorse, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I didn't stay here as I was attending a conference in Snowmass. I did however, read that this was one of the top spas in the world so booked in at the end of my week of skiing. The front desk is very friendly and welcoming. They recommend you arrive early to enjoy some downtime and I really do recommend it. You can lock up your things, curl up in a robe and enjoy some TeaForte or water and biscuits and nuts. There is also a complimentary oxygen treatment included with the spa service for those who are feeling the effects of altitude.
The spa service was professional and up to the levels I've had at other top spas. The only comment is that I would have enjoyed knowing what products the aesthetician was using on my skin. I do understand that some people prefer silence during their treatments. The coed grotto was wonderful. The cascading falls offer hydromassage options depending on how you sit or lie underneath them. They also have a hot tub, cold plunge and steam room to top it off.
They also provide hairdryers and individually wrapped brushes for styling afterwards.
Staff is attentive without being intrusive. While they do add an automatic 20% gratuity, they do offer you the option of adjusting it (up or down!).

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

So how do you comment on perfection . . . If you are willing to pay the price, the St Regis has it all. The spa service is incredible, with steam room, hot and cold whirlpools, and a co-ed grotto - including "house" champagne at no extra charge. The house champagne, "315", is incredible.
The slopes are right out the door - with easy access to Aspen's 3 other mountains. We went snowmobiling and dog-sledding - all recommended and arranged by the concierge. So much fun! The outdoor pool and spa are heated. A great treat - perfect temperture and serene ambiance with the snow falling all around you in a 100% spa!

Room Tip: Aspen is pricey. Be prepared to pay top dollar for everything. Even the locals' places are dou...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

4 nights in Aspen with Dom as your server........#winning! Seriously though great hotel, great location and did I mention that the bar is ......... awesome!!!! Have your drinks drinks served in a copper mug. During your down time go to the nightly sabre presentation.

• Stayed March 2013
Highlands, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

An outstanding hotel stay starts for me when the front desk day clerk sees me and says my name at check in -- and every single day of my stay-- his name is Andrew. The stay gets better when the butler, Erica, sends champagne and strawberry chocolates to my room -- just because I am me. It gets even better when every morning at dawn the Front door service staff led by Brian accommodate a request to drive and pick me up from scenic sites near by for photographic shoots of Aspen sunrises. The hotel room, recently remodeled is perfect; hardwood floors, great mountain views and I understand some rooms have fireplaces. Never has there been a real live plant in my hotel room bathroom before the St. Regis, a touch of class! Photographs of the plant and room are attached to the review. If you would like to see more photos of Aspen mountains check out my travel blog jdrolle.blogspot.com.

The absolute best part of this hotel is the Remede spa. I have been to many spas so I really did not believe this one could be different. At first glance I could not see why it is rated as one of the world's best. I booked an appointment for reflexology-- Betty was fabulous; she asked 5 times at the end of the service what else could she do? This was my first experience in an oxygen lounge. The Vichy - 360 degree shower was both invigorating and relaxing. The spa also had a hot steam room and whirlpool but the added features which surprised me were the Vapor cave, which felt great on my lower back, and the Confluence waterfalls. This was my best spa experience -- they made a believer out of me by combining great service with outstanding exotic feature options.

Room Tip: Ask for a Mountain view
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
StRegisAspenResort, General Manager at The St. Regis Aspen Resort, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear Valued St. Regis Aspen Guest,

I would sincerely like to thank you for taking the time to post such delightful, genuine comments regarding your recent stay at The St. Regis Aspen Resort. I am overwhelmed by your beautiful recommendation of our property and our Remede Spa. It is indeed individuals such as you who make our resort truly feel like a home. We look forward to welcoming you to the resort again in the near future.

Kind regards,
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

rooms were amazing, beds were very comfy, bar is fun, excelent service, I stayed for 3 weeks and i can not wait to come back.
they worry fo every single detail, it was the perfect hotel to relax and enjoy vacations.
it is real luxury.
try the spa it is wonderfull

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
StRegisAspenResort, General Manager at The St. Regis Aspen Resort, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear Valued St. Regis Aspen Guest,

We are so pleased you were able to stay with us on your recent vacation and take advantage of all that Aspen and The St. Regis have to offer, including our beautiful spa.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the resort again in the near future. It was a privilege having you as our guest.

Kind Regards,