We were lucky enough to stay here for a week in the residence side of the St. Regis Aspen. Rich wood, stone bathrooms with heated floors and granite kitchens. The staff here is truly amazing, from the bellman to the maids, whatever you ask for (even extra chocolates for the wife) is met with a smile. They have several hot tubs around the pool area. We needed to pick-up a car from the Aspen airport and they have a courtesy shuttle to take you there. The location is perfect. A short walk to the mountain gondola or town center for dinner (Finbarr's Irish Pub was a terrific place to watch sports and Zanes Tavern had a great happy hour) and shopping (check out Susie's Consignments for amazing deals on designer labels). There are great bike trails right outside the hotel (the Rio Grande Trail and the John Denver Memorial Sanctuary are terrific destinations). But the highlight of the trip was the Maroon Bells. Majestic towering mountains reflecting into a clear lake with easy hiking trails along the edge. Truly a "Kodak Moment" kind of spot.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Aspen Resort Hotel Aspen
- The St. Regis Aspen Resort Hotel
- St Regis Aspen
- St Regis Resort Aspen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The lavishly renovated St. Regis Aspen Resort offers a luxurious spa; world-renowned winter sports like skiing, sledding, and snowboarding; fine dining; and impressive event spaces in Colorado. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Amex, Starwood, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The St. Regis Aspen Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.