“Very pleasant lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Los Angeles, California
“Very pleasant lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch after taking the grandchildren to see the sites at Maroon Lake. Very good food, attentive service and very reasonably price especially since it is located in Ritz-Carlton at Aspen Highlands. Had eaten there a couple of times before but now I'll make to go at least once each future summer.

Visited June 2014

CT
“Probably the best slope side dining anywhere. Great outdoor dining,excellent food &service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

I have eaten here on numerous occasions. Yesterday was a glorious spring skiing day. We sat outside on the patio to enjoy a delicious lunch. Our experience was perfect. From the busboy who thoroughly cleaned the table before we were seated, the super friendly manager, and the waitress who was on top of her game even thought the patio was packed. Our drinks were delivered quickly(excellent house Chardonnay ) and when we ordered lunch our waitress warned that the kitchen was backed up and my burger would take some time. As requested she brought my husband's cob salad ASAP which we thoroughly enjoyed ,the burger came shortly after, not so long after all. The truffle fries or sweet potato fries are terrific. The elk burger, seafood cob , etc. are all excellent . We have never been disappointed. Oh....they serve an awesome breakfast.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Saturday Pig Roast Lunch $5-!! PBR's $3-!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Run don't walk for Aspen's best bargain. It was snowing so we couldn't sit outside by the fire pits slope side, but the inside is beautiful & comfortable too. Our waitress Magdalene was very helpful with our selections. The manager Paul was very nice. A $5 sandwich in Aspen is unheard of, and it was delicious. I also can recommend the Reuben sandwich and the French onion soup. On the way out we saw the board advertising $3.00 PBR's. I'll have to save that for next time.

• Visited March 2014
Basalt, Colorado
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

I had the pleasure of dinning at Willow Creek Bistro after a day of skiing. The ladies and gentlemen working there were wonderful and friendly. They anticipated every moment of my dining experience there. The menu is fantastic and the portions were perfect. I had the calamari, elk burger and truffle fries. They were very delicious. The location was very convenient with the most amazing view of the ski mountain. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

• Visited February 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent service! large plates”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

A friend recommended us this restaurant, and I thought I had to do the same to everyone! Excellent staff and large plates, I had the Seafood cob salad and i loved it. We will definitely be back!

• Visited January 2014