“NEVER disappoints” 5 of 5 stars

303/431-3939
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Arts peerformance center with art galleries, classes and a children's playground.
Denver, CO
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“NEVER disappoints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

It is a long drive for us to the Arvada Center, but always worth it when we make the effort. They do great with musicals like Caberet.

Old Greenwich CT
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“What a great resource for this town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This Center never ceases to amaze me. They provide an invaluable resource to the area, whether it's an art show or a craft fair or some other exhibit. I'm told that the theater which they stage is worthwhile, but I have not experienced it myself. If you are in the area, it's worth checking out.

Visited February 2013
Denver, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect evening spot for a cozy concert.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

The Arvada Center is a really nicely designed medium sized venue. There really are no bad seats. We went for a performance of the Colorado Symphony and had a great time. There is a grassy area above the main seating for blanket sitting during some shows. You will have a nice show there no matter what your interests are.

Visited June 2012
Broomfield, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lucky Arvada”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I've seen three productions at the Arvada Center and all three have been excellent. The best "Twelfth Night" I've ever seen anywhere! Superb venue for musicals and plays. And affordable!

Visited October 2012
Denver, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fabulous Outdoor Concert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I cannot tell you how happy I was that a friend let me know that Pink Martini was playing at the Arvada Center! Even with very little notice, I was able to get some great wheelchair accessible seating, while my friends sat behind us on the lawn. Best concert I have been to in years! They can't completely rule out the fact that it's one of my favorite bands that made it so good, but this venue is absolutely perfect for an intimate, truly inspiring group like Pink Martini. You cannot help but feel "included" when members of the band look you directly in the eye and fellow patrons are dancing in the aisle beside you. And everything from parking to being able to bring in your own snacks makes it better than hassling the crowds at the larger venues. If one of your favorites is playing here, DON'T MISS IT!

This is also a good place to see family-style productions or wander through their small, but well-appointed art gallery.

Visited August 2012