“Always fun” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza, International, Delicatessen
canyonfolk
“Always fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

We've been going there since we moved to Arvada in 2004. Pizza is fab, staff is always friendly. Never quick, just so you know... Unless you get there while the un is still out you're probably gonna be waiting for food on any weekend night. Sit back, relax, enjoy the local artwork and many times great fun music. Frankly bring your kiddos too. It's a fun safe place. It's really a music, art venue with pretty darn good food not really a restaurant with live music.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Denver, Colorado
“Great food, funky music, terrible service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

The food here is really great, try any of the pizzas and you'll be happy. Most nights they have multiple music sets - we experienced an experimental jazz trio followed by African reggae, which was fun. However, the service is truly bad. It took us 30 minutes to get our drinks after we ordered them, and over an hour to get our check after we asked for it. In the mean time we noticed our waiter dancing to the music and sitting down at other tables. Adding insult to injury, the bill was wrong when it arrived (we had to go find the waiter to ask to have it corrected) and there was NO apology from the waiter. It begs the question: who manages this place?!

• Visited December 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Arvada, Colorado
“My Monday home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

Monday is a quite night and is often my spot. Pizzas are way above average. Good choice of beers and wines. Ultra friendly staff. Student funky atmosphere. This is not a place for stuffed shirts. Sometimes the band plays too loudly so I up sticks and move to quieter venues. Most love the sound and that's what they come for, not just the great pizza. You MUST experience Fun at the D Note. It's an institution for wannabe and great musicians . The reason I don't give 5 for food is that I can only take a limited number of pizza. Wednesday is Clam Dadies. What a visual and audio experience. Don't know them. Your loss!

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Denver, Colorado
“Great night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

One of my all time favorite date night spots. Live music is always pleasing, and the service is super friendly.

Visited February 2011
Arvada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I wish every burb had a place like this”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2010

Sometimes the pizza is good. And sometimes it knocks my socks off. Same is true of the live music and the art. It is amazing how much music and community events this place packs in in a week. Salsa is off the hook. I also like to go to see the Clamdaddys on Wednesdays.

It is locally owned too and a good alternative to the chains.

Also, I've always had great service!

If you own or manage D Note, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.