“Best Chopped Beef Sandwich” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 212 Restaurants in Arvada
Cuisines: Barbecue
Arvada, Colorado
“Best Chopped Beef Sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

All I can say is OGM! Had the chopped beef sandwich and it was the best I've had. I didn't even have to add BBQ sauce because it was perfect. Super fast service. I was in and out with time to spare on my lunch break. Will be back.

Visited July 2014

Arvada, Colorado
“Open Again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

This restaurant is open again after a fire destroyed the kitchen. The same manager is again at the helm and going a great job. The food is as good as it was previously. Many selections of meat including beef, pork, turkey or ham. Several BBQ sauces are also available with a great selection of sides. Try their baked beans and the cold slaw. The wait staff is new but they are doing a fabulous job of taking care of the customers. They also offer take-out and catering service. We have enjoyed this BBQ restaurant for many years.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“They are out of commission due to a fire!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

We have been fans of Bennett's in the past and had a visit with friends in September. The brisket was really dry and not up to their usual standards. The pulled pork was good with excellent taste. Unfortunately, Bennett's suffered a severe fire and is still undergoing cleanup and renovation as of February 2013. Hopefully they come back refreshed and serving up great food. We will give them a try again as soon as they reopen.

Visited September 2012
Denver
“Good local BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Always enjoy going to Bennett's. It's your pretty typical BBQ place with huge and good tasting portions. A few times, I have thought the meat was a little dry, but overall, it's been good and worth many repeat visits.

Craig, Colorado
“Few choices, but good food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

Went here because Texas Roadhouse for one reason or the other does not seat 11 people, unless you want to sit seperately.
Menu is slim choices, restaraunt is basic, food was good and service was ok. I know we had 11 people but the waitress had to be reminded at times to bring missing items. Price is nominal and I did not leave hungry. I had the rib eye which I ordered mid-rare but it came medium with salad and a baked potato(which was quite good). Ice cream was not included and even though we had separate tickets, they still included gratuity, so watch for this if you have a large party.
I am not a big BBQ fan but we were with many other people who wanted it and so we went along. I would go somewhere else and probably will never go back to this place, but it was not because the food or service was bad, it's just not what I seek in food.
I recommend though if you like BBQ to give it a try, it is actually pretty tasty.

• Visited May 2012