“Local Restaurant with Good Menu Choices” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 228 Restaurants in Arvada
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Arvada, Colorado
“Local Restaurant with Good Menu Choices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

You don't have to go far to find a wide range of food options. A nice choice when everyone is wanting something a little different.

Visited May 2012

“Getting Better....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

In the past couple of years I've a mixed experiences at Malone's leading up to nothing great. But last week we gave it another shot. The place has had a face lift and looks bright and clean inside and smells new.

As for the food, it wasn't bad. While it wasn't outstanding, I can say it wasn't bad. I pasta wasn't drained well enough and there was a bit of water on the bottome of my plate. That drives me crazy - that is just plain out laziness. But other than that all the food at our table tasted good.

The serive was faster than in the past. I hope that is a new trend for them. This location has the potential to be the best neighborhood hang out. I hope they keep improving and knock it out of the park.

As for now, average food and service - but all was improved from my previous visits.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Carry out at the bar...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

I went in last night to pick up a sandwich for carry out. The place does have good food and good prices. My visit on 6/15/12 at 6pm was met by a blond waitress who was so rude I wanted to leave my sandwich there... She barely looked at me and when she did it was with distain... What did I do?? Just wanted my sandwich... I mostly have to blame Management for this one. The bar was packed but she was the only one back there to provide service. I guess I would have been would have have been rude as well have they made me the only Bar Tender... If she was having a bad day she should have just stayed home.. Whatever the reason, I will not be back... I am a big tipper usually... I left her $1 dollar and a not the said "Thanks for the smile" It's the little things that count...

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great neighborhood bar/restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2011 via mobile

The bar area is awesome. Food is excellent, service great. I haven't sat in dining room, but the bar area rocks! Good TV's, NTN game, great atmosphere.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Golden, Colorado
“Friendly service, quiet and comfortable spot for a weekend lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2010

Finally, a place to get a good Reuben! Their wings were amazingly good as well, very flavorful and meaty with just the right amount of heat.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere