“Time Warp” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“Time Warp”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

My husband and I live just a few blocks from this place; we were always curious about it so we thought we would give it a shot. They asked if we had a reservation, even thought it was practically empty. The decor is awfully outdated, and so is the menu. Food was ok, but the salad bar was subpar (not a whole lot of options). Service was friendly and very personable. I would probably not come again since it was pricey and not that interesting of a place.

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Company party”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

This place is over priced. The food is average at best. And the service is not good at all. We won't have our company Christmas party here anymore.

Westminster, Colorado
“Any occasion or No occasion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've eaten here for 18 years. Family reunions, New Years eve dinners, Valentine dinners with my wife, Saturday lunches, Sunday brunches, just dinners, and business meetings. Great food, great drinks, great service, beautiful ambience and all at reasonable prices.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I rate the food as excellent, but the atmosphere needs updating. Really old carpet, etc. We have only had one bad server all the others have been nice. Good values on the Sunset menu. I love the coconut shrimp and the pastas. Found a piece of plastic in my meal on our last visit and they sent us home with a beautiful dessert for free. Very good salad bar with chilled plates.

Visited January 2012
Wheat Ridge, Colorado, United States
“Great environment & Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

Use to go several times a year for birthday celebrations and always looked forward to it. The friends that I met there has moved away, however.