“Great for the whole familiy” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 attractions in Allenspark
Type: Ranchs
Attraction Details
Glenwood, Iowa, Usa
“Great for the whole familiy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The fact that they let us ride double for my 3 year old drew us here, and we enjoyed Allenspark tremendously. It was a smaller outfit than Estes park, and so its more personable. One tip - call for directions before you leave.

Visited July 2013

Arvada, Colorado, Usa
“Best ride ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

My daughter and I had the most enjoyable and memorable ride of our lives with Shelly at the Allenspark Sombrero Stables. Compass was warm and welcoming while checking us in and Shelly was very thoughtful and considerate when helping us choose horses. During our 2 hour ride Shelly skillfully led us through a wildflower meadow, Aspen grove, by a pond, and along a ridge with stunning views of the peaks. She was friendly, knowledgable, attentive, and complimentary. I will trust her with a ride at anytime! We were there as a part of my daughters 8th birthday and, because of Shelly, it couldn't have been a better ride for us.

Bettendorf, Iowa
“Great ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Rode at Allenspark with wrangler Ben. Great experience on 2 hr ride. Ben was informative and accommodating. Views were beautiful and the drive there is very scenic.

Visited July 2013
Mcpherson, Kansas, Usa
“Family Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We enjoyed our trip to the Sombrero Ranch in Allenspark, CO. It was enjoyable for all. Our 4 year old had a great time.
The staff was friendly and our guide was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Chicago, Illinois
“A fun time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I went to the Allenspark Livery. The ride was a lot of fun, with awesome views. The wrangler I had, Shelly, was super nice! She consistently checked to make sure our saddles were on right, etc. The horses were very nice. We had Star, Rootbeer, and Dusty. I would totally go here again!