I stayed at this hotel in March of 2013 when visiting the area to photograph the Sandhill Cranes. There are a number of alternatives and I've stayed at some of them in the past. This hotel is situated on the main highway on the west side of Alamosa and it makes for fairly easy access to the wildlife refuge some 10 miles away. It's very close to many of the fast food restaurants and other commercial outlets. Getting to and from the hotel is very easy. The staff is friendly, the beds are comfortable, the rooms are clean and for the money, it's a perfect place to spend a few nights. I can recommend it to anyone looking for a reasonable place to stay in Alamose.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Alamosa Hotel
- Comfort Inn Alamosa Hotel Alamosa
- Comfort Inn Alamosa
- Alamosa Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near The National park The Great Sand Dunes, We’re also just minutes from Cole Park, Splashland Hot Springs and Alamosa National Wildlife Refuge. You’ll find numerous shops and restaurants around the hotel, too. Easy access from highway, offers great clean comfortable accommodation with Indoor Heated Pool, relaxing Hot Tub & Full Hot breakfast with wide selection to give you great start. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.