I found no faults with the Comfort Inn. The hotel appears well maintained. Room was clean and in good condition, with decor typical of a mid-range chain property. Basin is in the room. There is a small enclosed closet, desk, small table with 2 chairs, refrigerator and microwave and in-room free internet. Climate control is fairly quiet, and draws air from outside. Window opens. Lighting was adequate. The mattress was very soft. There is some traffic noise especially in rooms facing the highway, but at night there is little traffic to be concerned with. The hotel has a spacious breakfast room offering a nice selection including 4 hot items and waffles. The staff was very accommodating. There is plenty of free parking. The nearest restaurant is a fast food outlet about 1/3 mile away. One item missing in the room was a lounge type chair or sofa.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Alamosa Hotel
- Comfort Inn Alamosa Hotel Alamosa
- Comfort Inn Alamosa
- Alamosa Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near The National park The Great Sand Dunes, We’re also just minutes from Cole Park, Splashland Hot Springs and Alamosa National Wildlife Refuge. You’ll find numerous shops and restaurants around the hotel, too. Easy access from highway, offers great clean comfortable accommodation with Indoor Heated Pool, relaxing Hot Tub & Full Hot breakfast with wide selection to give you great start. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.