“Enjoyed our stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Alamosa
“Enjoyed our stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

The rooms are clean and the service was good. The pancake maker at breakfast entertained our kids. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool; too much chlorine however! The fitness room is limited on equipment.

• Stayed March 2013
AlamosaGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Alamosa, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
I thank you for taking the time to write a review of the hotel and our services. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and the kids had a great time in the pool.
GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Sandy, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

My work often brings me to this part of Colorado and even if I have to drive up to 40 miles, I'll stay here. I prefer HIE as a rule, but this one seems to be a cut above even their high standards it seems to me. The staff is always so friendly, always a big smile and greeting as I come in the door or as I leave. Warm cookies at 4:00, cold lemonade all day long, impeccably clean rooms, nicely soundproofed ceilings and walls, and rarely a maintenance issue. Either wired or wireless internet is provided. They even provide the Cat 5 cable if needed. Lots of outlets are provided near the desk are much appreciated. The beds are comfortable and you get a choice of pillows. The HVAC works well to heat or cool the room quickly and quietly. The breakfasts here are to die for. The biscuits and gravy are always fresh and the automatic pancake machine is so easy to use. Place a plate under the little conveyor at the end of the machine, press the button, go get the rest of your breakfast, then come back and snag your two hot, perfectly done pancakes. Lots of breakfast drink options, cereal, fruit, yogurt, milk, hot cinnamon rolls, and on and on. The server will come by and ask if they can refill your orange juice. The service here is amazing. There's a Dollar Store right across the curb and you can avoid restaurants if you want to by cooking simply dishes in the microwave. There's a Wendy's across the street and a Chile's within walking distance and lots of other restaurants close by. Super Walmart is across the road and their deli is usually pretty good and fresh. Lots of people use the pool and exercise room. No first hand experience here but looks good. Highly recommended stay if you're in this neck of the woods.

Room Tip: I see some reviews complain of road noise. My rooms have been on the north side of the highway away...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time and writing your review of the hotel. It is VERY important to us that our guests enjoy the hotel and our services with every stay. Our Breakfast is incredible and offers so much ..no way anyone leaves hungry here :)
Again thank you and please come back and see us soon!!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

You all do a great job! Thank you for always making me feel comfortable! Thank you for everything! There are many choices in Alamosa, however there is only 1 for me! I will definitely be back! I will continue to recommend to my colleagues to stay here with you!

• Stayed February 2013
AlamosaGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Alamosa, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
I wanted to personally say 'thank you" for taking time to write a review..much appreciated. I share ALL of the hotel reviews with the staff and they look forward to all comments from our guests...come back and see us soon!
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

This was my first time in Alamosa and wanted to stay somewhere familiar. I was not disappointed at all. Staff were super friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were great. I didn't hear a lot of noise throughout the night (happens most hotels) and got a great night sleep. I'll be back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
I thank you for taking time to write a review...and thanks you for staying with us!
I am proud that the staff took such good care of you and that our STAY SMART LUXURY bedding with our 4" topper...it really makes a good nights sleep!!
Thank again..and come back soon!!
Salida, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We now always stay at the Holiday Inn Express when we travel to Alamosa. The staff is always helpful and friendly. The rooms are clean. The location is convenient. The pool is nice. The kids like the little perks like the warm cookies in the evening. The breakfast is great.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
AlamosaGM, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Alamosa, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
I wanted to say 'thank you" for taking the time to write your kind assesment of the hotel. My staff strives daily to make everyone's stay a great one and i am happy to see that they did this for you and your family while you stayed with us. The cookies are GREAT aren't they !!!
Lots of them..freshly baked with lemonade...YES THE KIDS LOVE THEM!
Thank you again and come back and see us soon.
Payson, arizona, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Excellent, not only staff but rooms are excellent but>>>>>>>>>>>>>The average working
class can not afford your excellent rooming..I suggest lowering or some way to where

we can stay more often..Most Corps..will not listen to my plea but things are difficult for most of us..thansk Dr. Gary Lalman

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
AlamosaGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Alamosa, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
I thank you for taking the time to honor my hotel with your kind words and pricing concerns.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The essentials were all first rate. The room was clean, towels soft and bed was soft. Even better, the room was spacious and well designed (lots of power outlets for phone, computer and tablet) and the service was simply superb. Every person working there seemed to care. Next time I'm through Alamosa I'll be staying here.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
What kinds words!!! Our hotels mission is to make our guests 'feel at home" and to ensure that all our guests know that "we CARE". As a GM I am blessed to have the best staff in ALAMOSA!!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Suites Alamosa? Share your experiences!