“Go to May Wa instead” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Colorado
“Go to May Wa instead”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

The last time I ate at Hunan's, our waitress was new and had not worked dinners. She seated us and greeted us in a reasonable time, (they were very busy)and was coming right back to take our order. The owner of the restaurant yelled across the room to berate her for not helping us faster (we HAD been helped) and later during our meal followed her into the back kitchen where he proceeded to scream at her and throw things. I considered calling 911. Needless to say, I haven't been back.

• Visited January 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“only sushi in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

The Hunan Chinese Restaurant was the only place in town to get good sushi and thai food. The staff was very friendly.

Visited October 2012
Sun City, Arizona
“Asian luncheon buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I go here often as it is easily accessible in town to meet friends for lunch. I like that their buffet dishes are nice and stove hot, which is not always the case at buffets. Their sweet and sour soup is a bit tart for my taste, but I really enjoy all their chicken and vegetarian offerings. Nice variety also.

Visited August 2012
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Good lunch buffet and main dishes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Well priced buffet and entree's. Excellent service. I was impressed with their different sauces and that they can keep their vegetable tempura crispy on the buffet table. THey also do a sushi happy hour I have yet to try.

Visited September 2012