“Great Hosts” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 12 hotels in Alamosa
Peyton
“Great Hosts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Very Friendly, quiet, clean, great breakfast (sausage, eggs, hashbrowns) all the stuff I love in the morning.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Alex S, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Alamosa, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. I am glad that you like our staff. I am also happy to here that you like our breakfast and the amenities we provide to our guest. Thank you so much for your valuable business. Please stop by again for your future stay.

171 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Bailey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

The room was not clean at all. The bathtub had hair in it. The toilet took forever to flush. The room itself was still be renovated I guess. The paint was oversprayed and not complete. One of my white shirts ended up with black stuff all over it, it was hanging up in the little area for that. The internet was just not what it normally was. I turned the AC on for the night, but the unit rattled so bad I had to turn it off. Did not have time to talk with front desk, I was busy.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Alex S, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Alamosa, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. I sincerely apologize that the room was not clean, and we are still doing renovation, its not complete yet. The room you stayed in we did not put any paint in it, we are still waiting to paint that room. Sorry to hear that your shirt ended up with black stuff on it, I am really not sure where that black stuff came from. I also apologize for the internet and the A/C unit.
I am disappointed that, when you checked inn and you did not called front desk for your problem or the situation you had for your couple night stay. You can read other reviews, where the guest called the front desk and the problem or the situation got solved immediately.
I apologize again for the inconvenience you had during your stay. I hope we can earn your valuable business in future. Please stop by for your next stay.
Thank you.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here one night on a road trip. The staff was excellent!!! So very nice and accomodating :) only issue we had was the towels and sheets were dirty upon arrival. I called the desk to inform them of the situation. They immediately offered to move us. We declined and just requested clean sheets and towels be brought to the unit. They came up right away and changed everything quickly:)

• Stayed April 2013
Alex S, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Alamosa, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time and sharing your review on TripAdvisor. I am glad that you like our staff. I sincerely apologize that you had dirty sheets and towels. I really don't know how my housekeeper didn't saw those thing, but happy to hear that the staff came right away and helped you out with the situation and gave you new towels and put new sheets on bed.
Thank you again for your valuable business. I hope you will choose our hotel again for your future stay.
Cambridge
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed in this establishment for one night whilst visiting the nature reserves of Monte vista and Alamosa. The hotel check in was swift, the rate appropriate for the level of decor and facilities.

The room had a good sized tv, excellent shower and laundry was clean and fresh.

The free breakfast, included in the rate was excellent with fresh fruit and a hot selection as well as pastries and cereals.

There was a hot tub but didnt use it. No noise and the heating was better than the 4* hotel that I was staying in near Denver.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Alex S, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Alamosa, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking time and writing review about our hotel. I am glad to know that you like our price and we meet your expectations. It's nice to know that, you like the selection of breakfast we offer. Thank you for your business. hope to see you again for your next stay.
Littleton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Our family stayed in the 3 King Bed Room which had plenty of space. The hotel and the room were clean and the staff were all friendly. The hotel is in need of some updating/repairs, which it looks like they are in the process of (putting in new windows for example). We would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Alex S, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Alamosa, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time and sharing your experience, It helps us to improve and give us ideas about what our guest like. I am glad that you like our staff. The hotel is under new management and doing some renovations. As you mention for example changing windows, not only that we made closets in the rooms and also painting all of the rooms. Hope to see you soon for you next stay. Thank you for your business.

Been to Super 8 Alamosa? Share your experiences!