“Good for the price :)” 4 of 5 stars

Stay 2+ Nights, Save 25%
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Alamosa
“Good for the price :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stayed here one night on a road trip. The staff was excellent!!! So very nice and accomodating :) only issue we had was the towels and sheets were dirty upon arrival. I called the desk to inform them of the situation. They immediately offered to move us. We declined and just requested clean sheets and towels be brought to the unit. They came up right away and changed everything quickly:)

• Stayed April 2013
Alex S, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Alamosa, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time and sharing your review on TripAdvisor. I am glad that you like our staff. I sincerely apologize that you had dirty sheets and towels. I really don't know how my housekeeper didn't saw those thing, but happy to hear that the staff came right away and helped you out with the situation and gave you new towels and put new sheets on bed.
Thank you again for your valuable business. I hope you will choose our hotel again for your future stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Cambridge
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed in this establishment for one night whilst visiting the nature reserves of Monte vista and Alamosa. The hotel check in was swift, the rate appropriate for the level of decor and facilities.

The room had a good sized tv, excellent shower and laundry was clean and fresh.

The free breakfast, included in the rate was excellent with fresh fruit and a hot selection as well as pastries and cereals.

There was a hot tub but didnt use it. No noise and the heating was better than the 4* hotel that I was staying in near Denver.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Alex S, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Alamosa, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking time and writing review about our hotel. I am glad to know that you like our price and we meet your expectations. It's nice to know that, you like the selection of breakfast we offer. Thank you for your business. hope to see you again for your next stay.
Littleton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Our family stayed in the 3 King Bed Room which had plenty of space. The hotel and the room were clean and the staff were all friendly. The hotel is in need of some updating/repairs, which it looks like they are in the process of (putting in new windows for example). We would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Alex S, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Alamosa, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time and sharing your experience, It helps us to improve and give us ideas about what our guest like. I am glad that you like our staff. The hotel is under new management and doing some renovations. As you mention for example changing windows, not only that we made closets in the rooms and also painting all of the rooms. Hope to see you soon for you next stay. Thank you for your business.
Broomfield, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I am the mother of a college student in Alamosa. The rooms are clean, the breakfast is more than needed for me and the staff is more than happy to help. The pool and hot tub are set at good temperatures. This Super 8 is a perfect place for me when I am in town.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Alex S, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Alamosa, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad that you like our service and staff. Its nice to know that you like our pool and hot tub. Thank you again. Hope to see you soon for your next stay.
Portales, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I always enjoying coming to Alamosa and staying at the Super 8. The first time I came, I found it to be the nicest Super 8 that I had ever stayed in and again this time I was not disappointed. The room is a good size with quite a comfy bed. They had been remodeling the room and were putting in closets. This will be a nice addition to the room. Had a little difficulty getting on the internet but the office manager was prompt in helping me solve the problem. The pool room was being built the first time I came and is now finished, but did not have time to enjoy it this time through. Will stay here again, for sure.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Alex S, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Alamosa, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am happy that you like our property. The hotel is under new management so we are doing some renovations in the rooms, not only the closets we are also changing the windows of the whole hotel. Hopefully when you come next time it will be done. Sorry to hear that you did not had time to use our pool. we try our best to make your stay enjoyable and its our duty to help guest if they have any difficulties with anything. Hope to see you soon for your next stay. Than you once again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alamosa
Comfort Inn & Suites
#7 of 13 in Alamosa
4.0 of 5 stars 24 reviews
BEST WESTERN Alamosa Inn
Holiday Inn Express Suites Alamosa

Been to Super 8 Alamosa? Share your experiences!