“bargain hotel for a short stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Alamosa
Cambridge
“bargain hotel for a short stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed in this establishment for one night whilst visiting the nature reserves of Monte vista and Alamosa. The hotel check in was swift, the rate appropriate for the level of decor and facilities.

The room had a good sized tv, excellent shower and laundry was clean and fresh.

The free breakfast, included in the rate was excellent with fresh fruit and a hot selection as well as pastries and cereals.

There was a hot tub but didnt use it. No noise and the heating was better than the 4* hotel that I was staying in near Denver.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Alex S, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Alamosa, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking time and writing review about our hotel. I am glad to know that you like our price and we meet your expectations. It's nice to know that, you like the selection of breakfast we offer. Thank you for your business. hope to see you again for your next stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Littleton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Our family stayed in the 3 King Bed Room which had plenty of space. The hotel and the room were clean and the staff were all friendly. The hotel is in need of some updating/repairs, which it looks like they are in the process of (putting in new windows for example). We would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Alex S, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Alamosa, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time and sharing your experience, It helps us to improve and give us ideas about what our guest like. I am glad that you like our staff. The hotel is under new management and doing some renovations. As you mention for example changing windows, not only that we made closets in the rooms and also painting all of the rooms. Hope to see you soon for you next stay. Thank you for your business.
Broomfield, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I am the mother of a college student in Alamosa. The rooms are clean, the breakfast is more than needed for me and the staff is more than happy to help. The pool and hot tub are set at good temperatures. This Super 8 is a perfect place for me when I am in town.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Alex S, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Alamosa, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad that you like our service and staff. Its nice to know that you like our pool and hot tub. Thank you again. Hope to see you soon for your next stay.
Portales, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I always enjoying coming to Alamosa and staying at the Super 8. The first time I came, I found it to be the nicest Super 8 that I had ever stayed in and again this time I was not disappointed. The room is a good size with quite a comfy bed. They had been remodeling the room and were putting in closets. This will be a nice addition to the room. Had a little difficulty getting on the internet but the office manager was prompt in helping me solve the problem. The pool room was being built the first time I came and is now finished, but did not have time to enjoy it this time through. Will stay here again, for sure.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Alex S, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Alamosa, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am happy that you like our property. The hotel is under new management so we are doing some renovations in the rooms, not only the closets we are also changing the windows of the whole hotel. Hopefully when you come next time it will be done. Sorry to hear that you did not had time to use our pool. we try our best to make your stay enjoyable and its our duty to help guest if they have any difficulties with anything. Hope to see you soon for your next stay. Than you once again.
Gill, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

After reading the other reviews I decided to give it a shot and I would agree. It was clean and friendly. The breakfast was very good with the scrambled eggs and hash browns being very tasty. The wifi worked and when I thought I'd left something in the room the manager returned my call promptly, I would go back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you read other reviews and gave us a chance. Happy to hear that you like our breakfast. We try our best to make your stay enjoyable. When any guest forgets any important things in the room, we contact them ASAP, so they can come back and get it. We appreciate your business. Thank you again. Hope you will choose our hotel for your future stay.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This was our first time staying at the Super 8 in Alamosa and we will definitely be back. The staff is extremely friendly and went above and beyond to accomodate our every need. I was particularly impressed by the cleanliness of the room. One of the cleanest motels or hotels we have ever stayed at, I could tell that they actually take the time to do a deep cleaning of every room instead of just a quick wipe down alot of other places seem to do. Also loved the bed, slept like a baby. Super comfortable. The complimentary breakfast offers several selections, providing something for everyone. We really enjoyed our stay and will most definitely be back. I would recommend staying at the Super 8 anytime you come to Alamosa.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate your business. I am glad to hear that you like our staff and the cleanliness of the rooms. Our housekeepers take time to clean each and every room properly. Also, nice to hear that you like our hot breakfast menu. Glad to hear that we meet your expectation. Thank you for recommend our hotel to others & taking time for sharing your experience.

Been to Super 8 Alamosa? Share your experiences!