“Nice facility” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Arvada, United States
“Nice facility”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

This has to be one of the nicest Hampton Inns I have ever stayed in. Staff was friendly and helpful, good complimentary breakfast, and good room amenities. Walls maybe a little thin depending on who is next door, but overall this is the best in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alamosa, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff works hard to exceed our guests' expectations. I hope to see you again next time you're in Alamosa.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Albuquerque Midtown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Stayed in Alamosa while visiting family and would highly recommend this hotel. The staff was very helpful and friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. For the price, you can't go wrong staying at this Hampton.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alamosa, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank you for the positive feedback. Our staff works hard to exceed our customer's expectations. I invite you to return to our property next time you're in Alamosa.
Aurora, CO, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I have stayed at many Hampton hotels throughout the US, this one is no different. Great service, comfy bed and yummy breakfast and a "hot" hot tub. It was in a great location close to shopping and restaurants. And the staff was very friendly and more than gracious to military folks like me.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alamosa, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves in providing a positive experience for business and leisure travelers. We hope to see you again next time you're in Alamosa.
Ventura, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

The hotel is clean and the staff is friendly. It is nearby Wal-Mart, CVS, Walgreens and other restaurants in the area. The internet is extremely slow and makes it difficult to get work done, I ended up using the hotspot on my cell phone.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alamosa, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I'm happy to hear you had a good stay. The internet speeds do sometimes fall below parameters due to band use and location. We do offer two wifi routers to help with bandwidth. As travelers' expectations are on the rise, we hope to improve our internet speeds as they become available through our designated providers. I invite you to stay with us again when you return to Alamosa.
Denver, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Great choice for a very comfortable business trip in Alamosa. Breakfast yummy and wish I'd had time to take advantage of the other amenities. Comfy bed. Only thing that left me sour was that in order to get something I'd left behind, I had to pay $25 for FedEx rather than sticking it in an envelope.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for the feedback. We always enjoy hearing that our guests had an enjoyable experience. Hope to see you again when you return to Alamosa.
wilmington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

professional friendly staff very knowledgeable of the local area. clean rooms and baths, wifi included all business needs accommodated by the in house business center. fresh food with a pleasant variety each day. coffee and cookies always available

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the positive feedback. Our staff is always happy to hear that their hard work receives the praise they deserve. I invite you to return to stay with us next time you're in Alamosa.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Great stay as usual! I would recommend this hotel to others. Fitness center is good. Good location of hotel. Great stay as usual! I would recommend this hotel to others. Fitness center is good. Good location of hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alamosa, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff works hard to ensure a great experience for leisure and business travelers. Hope to see you again next time you're in Alamosa.

Been to Hampton Inn Alamosa? Share your experiences!