We made our reservations at the last minute and it was so worth it! Michael met us at the boat and shuttled us up to the house, he was so sweet!! We initially reserved the porch garden room but were pleasantly surprised to be moved up to the Queens Aviary!! Susie, Michael, and their staff were wonderful, they made you feel like family!! My sister and three year old son were staying elsewhere on the island but they made them feel like they were one of their guest also when they visited!!!!! Having a golf cart at your disposal to cruise into town was the best!!! I sincerely cannot say enough about the view, the room, the house, or the hospitality!!! Words cannot express my sincere gratitude for making this the best part of our vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- - Complimentary Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Wine & Hors d'oeuvre Reception. - Complimentary Butler's Pantry available throughout the day, includes fresh fruit, mixed nuts, soft drinks, beer and wine, ice cream sundaes, popcorn, coffee, teas, and cocoa. - Complimentary golf cart for use during your stay - VIP access to Descanso Beach Club Cabanas, Access to Tennis Courts at the Catalina Country Club and Complimentary Green Fees at the Catalina Island Golf Course. - Complimentary access to Island Spa Catalina facilities including pool, hot tub, relaxation deck. (Spa treatments are additional.) - Complimentary Behind the Scenes tour of the Catalina Casino - Private van pick up from the airport, heliport, boat terminal or other properties - Daily housekeeping, robes, nightly turndown, High speed WiFi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Inn on Mt. Ada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Mt. Ada Hotel Avalon
- Inn On Mt. Ada Catalina Island/Avalon, CA