We came to Catalina for our friends wedding / our vacation. we stayed at El terado for four nights. it was very resonably priced and looked very updated from the pictures on the internet i found on their website. when we arrived we couldnt beleive how nice it was and the staff were so friendly and helped us with any questions we had about the island. The flat screen tv in the rooms ( my boyfriend liked) and the decorating was beautiful. There was also a grill on the patio out front that we were allowed to use to cook out which was great! we felt like we where at home. we definatly agreed that if we would ever come back to the island we would definatly stay there again..also el terado is very close to the beach and the shops you didnt have to worry about grabbing a shuttle! that was very nice and saved lots of money and it let you do whatever you wanted without a shuttle schedule to worry about...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalina Islands Best Hotel Value, no other Catalina Island hotel offers full size suites & townhomes at hotel room prices. All new spacious suites. Deluxe Hotel Suites with granite counter tops, fully equipped kitchens with full sized refrigerators and stoves. Large 37 inch flat screen TVs and classic Catalina art by a local artist. Choose a king or two double beds. Simply the best value on the island. No other Catalina Island hotel even comes close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your El Terado Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Terado Terrace Hotel Avalon
- El Terado Terrace Mini Hotel
- El Terado Terrace Catalina Island/Avalon, CA