From the time we booked our reservation until the time we checked out, the El Terado made us feel like family. On the day we were checking in, Ivan (the manager) called us to confirm our reservation and to remind us about the free taxi service to the hotel from the boat terminal. When we got to the hotel Ivan checked us in right away even though check in time was at 2pm. We went midweek so they had ocean view rooms available and they gave us a free upgrade. The rooms were super clean, the beds were amazing and the housekeeping staff was really friendly. Upon check-out, Ivan arranged for our bags to be sent down to a storage facility located in the boat terminal, the fee was like 3 bucks per bag.
We have traveled all over the country and stayed in fancy hotels and never recived this kind of service. This hotel is by far the best hotel we've ever stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalina Islands Best Hotel Value, no other Catalina Island hotel offers full size suites & townhomes at hotel room prices. All new spacious suites. Deluxe Hotel Suites with granite counter tops, fully equipped kitchens with full sized refrigerators and stoves. Large 37 inch flat screen TVs and classic Catalina art by a local artist. Choose a king or two double beds. Simply the best value on the island. No other Catalina Island hotel even comes close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your El Terado Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Terado Terrace Hotel Avalon
- El Terado Terrace Mini Hotel
- El Terado Terrace Catalina Island/Avalon, CA