We stayed 2 nights in the El Terado Terrace and had a delightful time. The rooms were clean and management was so friendly. Loved the full kitchen. And the view was gorgeous. The walk up the hill was a surprise, but perfectly do-able. Walking down in heels was not so do-able, so we spent the $8 to take a cab down, but up was no problem. (Heels, in hindsight, probably could have stayed home, anyway!) I recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalina Islands Best Hotel Value, no other Catalina Island hotel offers full size suites & townhomes at hotel room prices. All new spacious suites. Deluxe Hotel Suites with granite counter tops, fully equipped kitchens with full sized refrigerators and stoves. Large 37 inch flat screen TVs and classic Catalina art by a local artist. Choose a king or two double beds. Simply the best value on the island. No other Catalina Island hotel even comes close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your El Terado Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Terado Terrace Hotel Avalon
- El Terado Terrace Mini Hotel
- El Terado Terrace Catalina Island/Avalon, CA