..with El Terado Terrace.. with Ivan.. and of course, with Avalon! From some of the reviews I read before going, I was thinking "what, is this place on top of Mt. Everest or something?!". It was about a 3 minute easy stroll through a gorgeous residential area. To those who commented about how comfortable the beds are- - you aren't kidding! I didn't realize what a crummy mattress I own until I got home.. I felt like heaving it out the window & calling Ivan to find out what brand it was. I loved everything about my stay at El Terado except for one thing----leaving. :0( ...I can't wait to get back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalina Islands Best Hotel Value, no other Catalina Island hotel offers full size suites & townhomes at hotel room prices. All new spacious suites. Deluxe Hotel Suites with granite counter tops, fully equipped kitchens with full sized refrigerators and stoves. Large 37 inch flat screen TVs and classic Catalina art by a local artist. Choose a king or two double beds. Simply the best value on the island. No other Catalina Island hotel even comes close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your El Terado Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Terado Terrace Hotel Avalon
- El Terado Terrace Mini Hotel
- El Terado Terrace Catalina Island/Avalon, CA