El Terado is conveniently located very close to my grandmother's home on Marilla, so I should disclose first that my bias for this location is partly due to a bit of geographic happenstance. But my family has been staying at this hotel for decades to provide extra accommodations when the family reunions overflow and I can speak on behalf of us all when I say that there are few more appropriate places to stay on Avalon than the El Terado.
The suites are very cozy and always very clean. The beds are exceptional, I always get the best sleep on their mattresses. The hotel management and staff are always friendly and very courteous and accommodating. If you don't mind the hike up the hill and you're looking for a place that's affordable and comfortable, especially if you're staying a few days and would prefer to cook a few of your own meals, look no further, El Terado is your destination.
- Also Known As:
- El Terado Terrace Hotel
- El Terado Terrace Hotel Avalon
- El Terado Terrace Mini Hotel
- El Terado Terrace Catalina Island/Avalon, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalina Islands Best Hotel Value, no other Catalina Island hotel offers full size suites & townhomes at hotel room prices. All new spacious suites. Deluxe Hotel Suites with granite counter tops, fully equipped kitchens with full sized refrigerators and stoves. Large 37 inch flat screen TVs and classic Catalina art by a local artist. Choose a king or two double beds. Simply the best value on the island. No other Catalina Island hotel even comes close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your El Terado Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.