Having stayed at the Casa Mariquita many times over the years, I was practically coming home when I needed to book a room at the last minute for just one night. Since I last stayed here, they have remodeled all of the rooms, so they are very nicely appointed. None of that cheap, junky hotel furniture like other hotels. Evelyn got me into a room right away, and made sure I had everything I needed. I enjoyed the rooftop terrace both in the evening, and in the morning while having my coffee. Check-in and check-out was a breeze. I had a courtyard room, and had no issues with noise, something I am very sensitive to. Staff let me know that it is quieter on the 3rd floor, but the second floor was fine for me. The bed was heaven, like sleeping on a cloud! Finally, they have complimentary continental breakfast in the morning, coffee juice, muffins and stuff...perfect for me. I'll keep coming back, always!
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mariquita Avalon
- Casa Mariquita Hotel Avalon
- Casa Mariquita Hotel Catalina Island/Avalon, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting beautiful Catalina Island, you will find a gem of a hotel called The Casa Marquita. Located a short walk from the bustling shops and restaurants on front street, Crescent Ave, the Casa Maraquita offers a quiet and comfortable place to stay. The staff are friendly and accommodating. Casa Mariquita boasts classic Spanish architecture keeping with the traditional charm of Avalon, Santa Catalina Island.Built in 1990, Casa Mariquita Hotel is among the newest built of all Catalina Island hotels. We offer a variety of Catalina Island hotel packages so that you can get the most out of your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Casa Mariquita Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.