I stayed at Casa Mariquita for two nights September 5 and 6, 2013 and was very impressed with the combination of great rooms, wonderful and friendly service, reasonable price, and terrific location. The new owner was on-site and very active in the day-to-day functioning of the hotel. The front desk staff was helpful and fun. The room was very quiet (we were on a lower level and had no noise at all from the rooms above) and clean (a new tile floor had been installed everywhere). I enthusiastically recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting beautiful Catalina Island, you will find a gem of a hotel called The Casa Marquita. Located a short walk from the bustling shops and restaurants on front street, Crescent Ave, the Casa Maraquita offers a quiet and comfortable place to stay. The staff are friendly and accommodating. Casa Mariquita boasts classic Spanish architecture keeping with the traditional charm of Avalon, Santa Catalina Island.Built in 1990, Casa Mariquita Hotel is among the newest built of all Catalina Island hotels. We offer a variety of Catalina Island hotel packages so that you can get the most out of your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Casa Mariquita Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mariquita Avalon
- Casa Mariquita Hotel Avalon
- Casa Mariquita Hotel Catalina Island/Avalon, CA