Everyone who works at the hotel was very nice and helpful. It is set up and off the main path of Avalon which is nice but your legs will get a workout walking up and down that hill. There was something very familiar about the hotel to us...it reminded us of a place we stayed in Belize but also Ireland...it was just very cozy, comfortable and familiar. We had an ocean view room (Room 22) and my only disappointment was we didn't have our own private balcony which for some reason I was under the impression we would have based on the pictures on the website I think. We were able to move our chairs outside the door and view the ocean though so no worries.The bed was very comfortable, the water got hot quickly and the room was serviced quickly while we were out. Definitely an enjoyable place to stay for 3 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting beautiful Catalina Island, you will find a gem of a hotel called The Casa Marquita. Located a short walk from the bustling shops and restaurants on front street, Crescent Ave, the Casa Maraquita offers a quiet and comfortable place to stay. The staff are friendly and accommodating. Casa Mariquita boasts classic Spanish architecture keeping with the traditional charm of Avalon, Santa Catalina Island.Built in 1990, Casa Mariquita Hotel is among the newest built of all Catalina Island hotels. We offer a variety of Catalina Island hotel packages so that you can get the most out of your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Mariquita Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mariquita Avalon
- Casa Mariquita Hotel Avalon
- Casa Mariquita Hotel Catalina Island/Avalon, CA