This is not a luxury property. But it IS a nice little hotel with a warm homey feel on Catalina. The staff go out of their way to help - want wine glasses? a hot pot to boil your eggs in? recommendations on where to go snorkeling? - the warm and welcoming personalities of the Assistant Manager and her staff are as first rate as I've seen anywhere in the world. The property is centrally located, but quiet and off the main drag, and it is very very clean. The continental breakfast is small, but there is nothing wrong with the coffee, juice and muffins. Relax and enjoy some island time. I would recommend this property to family and friends, but perhaps not for business or the ultimate in romance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting beautiful Catalina Island, you will find a gem of a hotel called The Casa Marquita. Located a short walk from the bustling shops and restaurants on front street, Crescent Ave, the Casa Maraquita offers a quiet and comfortable place to stay. The staff are friendly and accommodating. Casa Mariquita boasts classic Spanish architecture keeping with the traditional charm of Avalon, Santa Catalina Island.Built in 1990, Casa Mariquita Hotel is among the newest built of all Catalina Island hotels. We offer a variety of Catalina Island hotel packages so that you can get the most out of your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Casa Mariquita Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mariquita Avalon
- Casa Mariquita Hotel Avalon
- Casa Mariquita Hotel Catalina Island/Avalon, CA