Lauren and Christine were very helpful accomodating my family of 5. They found the best deal possible and were almost 'too attentive' to our every need. The rooms were better than I expected ..... clean, well kept, smelled great!! Its a great place to stay and be off the main drag. The walk to the hotel is not far, but a great way to walk off all the calories from treats and drink. I was very surprised they had free Wi-Fi.
Our stay was just for 2 days and 1 night (New Years Eve).We had such a great time as a family. Took a kayak trip that was so fun we will return.
I can recommend this hotel without any problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting beautiful Catalina Island, you will find a gem of a hotel called The Casa Marquita. Located a short walk from the bustling shops and restaurants on front street, Crescent Ave, the Casa Maraquita offers a quiet and comfortable place to stay. The staff are friendly and accommodating. Casa Mariquita boasts classic Spanish architecture keeping with the traditional charm of Avalon, Santa Catalina Island.Built in 1990, Casa Mariquita Hotel is among the newest built of all Catalina Island hotels. We offer a variety of Catalina Island hotel packages so that you can get the most out of your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Casa Mariquita Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mariquita Avalon
- Casa Mariquita Hotel Avalon
- Casa Mariquita Hotel Catalina Island/Avalon, CA