“pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Late Night
mars
“pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and myself had the pizza with the toppings my husband picked out, bacon and avocado Never had that before, but on first bite I am now hooked. Crispy crust, cheese and bacon and avocado on top, perfect and a lot of avocado too, This was the second best pizza I have ever had in my life (first being one in Venice, Italy but hey, it's Italy!). So now I know, yes you can have avocado on pizza, blends in well with the crunchy of the crust. I had to shake the hand of the chef. Nice relaxing atmosphere and great service.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Independence, Missouri, United States
“Good but got sick”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I had the veggie calazone special. It was wonderful and definitely filling. However it has been six days since I ate there and I have had a stomach ache and dizziness since I stood up from the dining table there. Now this might not be because of them, but myself and my dining partner have been dizzy since.

Citrus Heights
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

We ate here twice. The first time my husband got a pastrami sandwich and I got just meatballs in sauce (I had just had hors d'oeuvres at our hotel). My husband was happy they had a pastrami sandwich because he wasn't in the mood for anything else and no one else had want he wanted. My meatballs and sauce were really delicious. Our last night here we had the Pizza. It was a busy place and we had to wait for about 15 minutes, but that really wasn't bad and it was worth the wait. Definitely recommend Antonio's to anyone coming to Catalina.

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Excellent, Family Friendly Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

There are two Antonio's Pizza restaurants on Catalina Island. One is on the strand and we didn't eat there. The other is on a side street, across from the Atwater hotel. We ordered a pizza, two salads, and tap root beer. All of it was very good. The pizza had a crisp crust and fresh toppings. The salads were fresh and good. The root beer was tangy and refreshing. I really liked the decor, especially the photos of all of the celebrities that have eaten there.

Visited July 2013
Burbank, California
“Fun place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Food was good and the decor was fun! Great place for a family meal. Looked like it was a favorite for the locals too.