“The taffy sucked here, but he strawberry gummies were good” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 48 Restaurants in Avalon
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Santa Cruz, California
“The taffy sucked here, but he strawberry gummies were good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

Not sure how you can mess up taffy, but this place managed and not just one flavor. All the flavors my husband chose were horrible. We just left the candy in the hotel room when we left Catalina. The strawberry gummies were delicious though. The had a few pastries. At 5, they sell the pastries at 1/2 off. Since there wasn't a hotbed of activity in the whole place he probably could've sold me a scone at 4:50p, which is when we went in there, but he didn't. I just left after that.

Visited December 2013

Miami, Florida
“Cheap and quick breafast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

We ordered two breakfast sandwiches, bacon egg and cheese and also a ham and egg. Didn't taste as greasy as McDs. This place is cash only though.

long beach
“Very good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Me and My family went down to Coney Island for a few burgers and fries this boy named Alex was the cahier at the window very kind boy. I asked him what would he recommend to eat from there and he says well not just uz I work here i would say this but honestly everything is good he said he enjoyed eating the chicken patty and also the chicken charboiled..So I went ahead and took his word on it and ordered a chicken charbolied it was great..thank you very much Alex for making my day a good one with a great luch burger...Keep up the great service..

Visited October 2013