“Ask for "Bear"” 5 of 5 stars

28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Ask for "Bear"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

If you go on an off road excursion . . . Ask for Bear. He was so knowledgeable and made the trip extra fun. My daughter just adored him. As we rode through town, everyone waved and said hello to Bear. He knows the island like the back of his hand.

Visited February 2014

mars
“East side Hummer tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and me visited Catalina Island 9/30 -10/02/13. We went on the Hummer tour of the east side. We saw parts of the island we never had including wildlife and one heck of a drive. Our driver's name was Charles and he had a wealth of information and made this 2 hour tour well worth it.

Visited October 2013
Beaumont, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Skyline Drive Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

At the last minute my husband and I decided to see a little more of Catalina than just Avalon. We booked a 2 hour Skyline Drive Tour that takes you on the backside of Catalina. Our tour guide and driver Ja was absolutely fantastic! She was friendly, very informative and knowledgable about the island's history. She took the time to stop when one of us saw something we wanted to photograph. Great experience and tour. I think one of the best values on the island.

Visited August 2013