“Good food & great view! ” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers, Seafood, Steakhouse, Fish & Chips
Good for: Outdoor seating, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Fresno, United States
“Good food & great view! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

We arrived with a group of 7 for lunch - Jerry did an awesome job of finding us the perfect table and made some awesome food recommendations. I am a vegetarian and although they didn't have anything on the menu to meet my dietary needs they made a vegie pasta dish that I enjoyed. The guys really liked the fish & fries. There was a drink with vodka and fresh strawberries that was really good (sorry I can't remember the name)

La Jolla, California
“Loved the sliders!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

We went to happy hour at Bluewater 2 days in a row while in Avalon. What a deal! We loved the garlic fry, sliders and tacos! The food was excellent! The happy hour deal is slightly odd. They only offer the happy hour to people in the bar and certain hightop tables outside. They will turn away business if the happy hour sections are full. We didn't even order drinks off the happy hour menu. I have never seen a business turn away customers when they had open tables. Oh well, we will return! The food was excellent and waiters were attentive.

orange county, CA
“really nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Laid back, right on the water but wonderful food and service. Had some of the best scallops I've ever had.

Washington, Texas
“That's what they replaced Armstrongs with!?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

To know that's what they replaced such a great restaurant with!!! We waited 45min for our food to get to our table.!!! On top of that it's beyond crowed, and when I say crowed I mean the tables are to close together. when we waited forever for our food I found a hair on it!! Soo discussing. I threw my money away!! Don't waste your money nor your time. Id rather buy fish from Von's cook it myself instead of going there. Such a shame to know we've lost a great restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great food and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

The food and service were excellent. It is highly recommended to go during happy hour, but if you can't make it then, it is still a good place.