“Arcade” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 17 Attractions in Avalon
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Three Palms Avalon Arcade a family entertainment center located on Catalina Island. We feature a fully functioning interactive arcade, Island Bowling, X4D Ride,and a Sports Zone with amazing thin crust pizza and drinks. Whether it's thrills, competition, prizes, or a late night activity, there's something for everyone at Three Palms...
Staunton, Virginia
9 attraction reviews
“Arcade”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This location as been an arcade for several years- but was purchased and renovated in the last year or so. What was once a pretty dinky arcade now has two sides- the video games I remember as a kid, Air hockey, SkiiBall, etc (Though sadly not "House of the Dead", my favorite). The other side of the place, made larger by expanding into the next storefront, offers pizza and bowling.

The food is pricey, but they do offer gluten free pizza and various beers (and a hard cider).

Additionally, they have a very small theater that offers 3d (or 4d) short films.

I think this is a really great addition to what the island has to offer, and could be a great activity for a family with kids of any age.

Visited December 2012

Minneapolis, Minnesota
8 attraction reviews
“Thank you postal lady”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

We had a great time in Avalon but when we needed to send a package home it was the postal lady Sue who made us smile . I will be happy knowing shes delivering the mail next time I send a package to the island, Happy Holidays.

Visited December 2012
Costa Mesa, California
3 attraction reviews
“Very fun!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

They have mini bowling in here for $5 a game and it was so much fun. I think we stayed there for 2 and a half hours playing. There are only 4 lanes though so it gets very crowded but when it did we just started playing the arcade games which were very reasonable and fun!!! We won lots of tickets and left with about 30 prizes. Very fun hang out at night when most of the other things have closed up. They serve beer and wine here too which made it even more fun!

Visited November 2012
Tollhouse, CA
3 attraction reviews
“Motorcycles were hilarious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I rode the motorcycles and challenged each other. What a riot. The atmosphere was very friendly. We also played air hockey and the attendant was very helpful at getting us started.

Visited October 2012
Rancho Cucamonga, California
6 attraction reviews
“hot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

arcade fun for my boys but very hot and stuffy, no air conditioning and as it was 93 outside it would have been nice to have air , was small per my 8 year old

Visited September 2012