“Only 1 person at the counter” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Catalina Coffee & Cookie Co.

Catalina Coffee & Cookie Co.
205 Crescent Ave, Avalon, Catalina Island, CA 90704
+1 310-510-2447
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Avalon
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Open at 5 am daily, we offer the best gourmet coffee and tea selection in Avalon! Espresso, Latte, Cappuccino,Ice Blended Drinks, Smoothies, Pastries, Homemade Cookies and more! Avalon's only Fresh Fruit Fro-Yo Bar and Hot Breakfast served daily. Our closing hours vary daily between 8pm and 11pm seasonally.
Monrovia
“Only 1 person at the counter”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

All the shops are privately owned so you won't find a Starbucks or a Peet's coffee here. That's the beauty of Avalon. This place is in the Metropole Shopping center. We were up early for the zip line and needed coffee stat. Only downfall was on an early Saturday morning, it would help if there was more than 1 person working the cashier and Barista. That was my only complaint. I couldn't wait in the long line,so my husband paid for my coffee, while I walked to the zipline on the other side of the casino

Visited July 2012

• Korean first
san francisco
“great outdoor seats!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

We loved the outdoor seats for a quiet breakfast. The food was decent, not better.

Visited July 2012
Cambria, California
“Great Coffee and nice service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Great coffee. Really liked the service. Lovely atmosphere. Kinda pricey but you could tell the locals really liked it and the girls had their orders down to a science. Nice to see great customer service.

Visited June 2012
Montana City, Montana
“Best Brownies Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Back when I visited Catalina Island in the '80's - they had what were called Killer Brownies. I stumbled upon this place totally by accident - by just window shopping. When I went inside, one of the ladies behind the counter as if she could help me. She asked what kind of things I liked and I told her "chocolate". She gave me a sample of a killer brownie. I was hooked! So much so that after I went home, from time-to-time, I would call the Cookie Co. and order a pound of killer brownies. I see they've renamed the killer brownies to the best brownies ever.

Their shop also sells great coffee and other treats. You won't be disppointed in this little shop - they hae AWESOME treats to eat!

Visited August 2011
Avalon, California
“The best place for fresh coffee, freshly baked treats and personable service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I go to this place most every morning for coffee. They always have fresh hot coffee and fresh baked goodies.

Visited June 2012