“WE LOVE CATALINA” 5 of 5 stars

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“WE LOVE CATALINA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

While living in LA, My husband and I came over here once and I also came here with some relatives. We absolutely love Catalina Island for so many reasons. I have only ever come for the day, never stayed the night- but just love it. The golf course provides spectacular views, and you can rent everything you need to golf while you are there. There is no dress code on the course and so I golfed in sun dress and flip flops while my husband was in a tshirt and shorts, and that was perfectly okay. There is no match to the views you will experience here. Definitely come!!

Visited April 2012

Glendale, California
175 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 146 helpful votes
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

This is a nice place to play golf...There is not a lot of things to do on the island, howeverthe views and the greens are nice

Visited January 2013
carson, California, USA
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Nice Place to Golf”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

If I come back to Catalina, I will do a day trip to Golf or include Golf into the trip. I just would recommend to all that you don't come AFTER the men's club ...we went after them and missed out on daylight by 1 hour since they had so many playing...I don't knock the Golf Club due to the fact that I came on a holiday weekend. Also, if you come after 12:59 noon you can get a special of Golf Cart or rental clubs.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank jfamilycarson
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun two visits in one week!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

This was my first time to play on the Island. The course was in good shape and it was challanging for a 9 hole executive course. The folks working at the course were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend it as a "can't miss" for anyone interested in playing golf.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Cherry676767
Northridge, Ca.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun to play.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

It's not in country club conditions but it was a fun 9 hole course. Club rental comes with balls and tees. Friendly staff.

Visited December 2012